Kaatil Sardar - The Killer Sikh

By Audio Pervert - 9/07/2011

A song called Kaatil Sardar - The Killer Sikh !

The story so far from the loony, ill-fated &  vengeful turbulence on the run .. 
' I am a killer sikh .. I drink the worst alcohol
Give me water from the gutter  .. Uproot  my turban ' - chorus

Yet this violent self destructive entity, used to be an able citizen, a good sikh, a peaceful farmer of the state, back in Punjab, circa 1980. His farms yielded healthy veggies and his hi-tech tractor, his pride. He did not dream of a posh, material life, and did not yearn for a  BWM car like his peers did. He was content with his wife Kamli and his two kids. His languid countryside lifestyle and the love for his beau, the 'lassi' and all the nativity. One ill fated day, an infamous dacoit 'Tubber Singh' abducted his lovely wife,  ad-mist a furious hurricane on the highway. Tubber kidnaps her in broad stormy daylight. The rage that engulfed our protagonists mind is immeasurable. He vows with blood ! Vengeance or nothing !

He forms the Brotherhood of Singh. God Save the Assassin ! Armed with his AK47, Hand Grenade, Half Boiled Egg, Lollypops etc. he sets out to seek  revenge and to not stop till he has found deliverance.
' I am a killer sikh .. I drink the worst alcohol !
Give me water from the gutter  .. Uproot my turban ' - chorus

He migrates to Delhi, all the way from Bhatinda and sets up K.C.F 
Khalistan Commando Force ( inspired by KFC - Khalistan Fried Chicken ) His manifesto is loud and clear ...

KCF national bird - Tandoori Chicken
KCF national daal - Akali Daal
KCF national drainage system - Bar'Naala'
KCF national drink - Patiala
KCF domestic airways - Itthey Pacific
KCF international airways - Kitthey Pacific
KCF national anthem - 'Bandey Martey Hum' X 4 times ( We kill guys )

' I am a killer sikh .. I drink the worst alcohol !

Give me water from the gutter  .. Uproot  my turban ' - chorus

Kaatil Sardar reads and  consults a lot of books, and assembles various spare parts from the Mayapuri Industrial waste lands and eventually builds his special MIG 12 ! MIG finally takes off one fine day, with Kaatil as the solo pilot, smoking a big fat joint. The smoke inside the cockpit gets too disorienting. Kaatil opens the window to let some fresh air in and dragon fly shoots into his eye. Unable to see clearly and struggling inside the cockpit, he rams his jet into the World Trade Towers, instead of his initial target - The White House in washington.


' I am a killer sikh .. I drink the worst alcohol !

Give me water from the gutter  .. Uproot my turban ' - chorus


He returns to India, with his new best friend, recession. Bankrupt and aimless. Totally broke, he decides to visit West Bengal, where his poor mates are always welcoming. There along with his old chums ( Indi, Pindi & Shindi ) he sets up the first Terror Fund Concert singing songs in bengali. Motivating people to take up arms and poetry to counter  injustice.


' I am a killer sikh .. I drink the worst alcohol !

Give me water from the gutter  .. Uproot my turban ' - chorus


 Post Bengal, inspired by music, and the power of strong lyrics. He visits his pals from Hyderabad and writes further rebellious songs. His cousin informs him that " Bulla " mean a ' penis ' in local slang. Inspired by this epiphany, he coins his new songs titled 'Bulla Ki Jana Mien Kaun' ( What does the penis know about me ). a simple song which becomes a cult hit in the underground circles and rural punjab.


' I am a killer sikh .. I drink the worst alcohol !

Give me water from the gutter  .. Uproot  my turban ' - chorus


Eventually he moves to Kerala. And sets up a simple tea stall and grows killer dope on the side. He encourages people to smoke big fat joints all day. Suggests it for your mother-in-law, your wife, your pet doggy and your neighbor. He distributes this hardcore intoxicant by the tonnes to people at large. 


' I am a killer sikh .. I drink the worst alcohol !

Give me water from the gutter  .. Uproot  my turban '
Cut my turban off  .. Cut my turban off  .. ( fades )


Does he find eventual peace ? ... Hell No !



This song was originally written, performed and sung by I.P Singh ( MenWhoPause ). The songs is a raging cult, a  hilarious and deeply sarcastic and imaginary journey of an enraged sikh youth running amok violent, through the world of politics, communal war, alcohol, marijuana and the morbid dreams of annihilation. Audio Pevert remixed version of this legendary saga. 2011 Risk vs. Reward Studio Production. Download / Share from the links below : Support Indie Music and Voices. 



HI REZ VERSION - http://www.mediafire.com/?z4z5v5kqyy5w8gd



  • Share:

RANDOM ARTICLE GENERATOR - BLAME THE BOT!

0 -